Indulge in our Award Winning Wild Wellness Loch Side Spa Resort with beautiful Self-catering Accommodation located on the banks of Loch Tay within the dramatic landscape of The Scottish Highlands.
JOIN US FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE AT SCOTLAND’S LEADING INDEPENDENT RESORT.
Taymouth Marina is an award-winning independent resort situated on the banks of the picturesque Loch Tay in the village of Kenmore, Perthshire nestled in the heart of the Scottish Highlands.
Loch Tay is one of the largest and deepest freshwater lochs in Scotland and is widely regarded as one of the most breathtaking lochs in the country due to its majestic idyllic setting.
Our bespoke, stylish and elegant accommodation has panoramic views over the Loch and onto Ben Lawers which provides the ideal base to explore and or relax. We are only a short drive from all major Scottish cities and airports.
We provide unforgettable experiences focused around our uniquely Scottish outdoor HotBox Spa and Activities Centre with an idyllic setting, a well-equipped Marina for berthing and a Lochside Gastro bar and restaurant serving sumptuous fresh, local produce.
Taymouth Marina is a heady mix of relaxation and exhilaration, wellbeing and adventure with an ethos of ‘Wild Wellness’ at the centre of all that we do!
Just as the seasons change as does each visit and experience you have with us due to the ever changing landscapes and continuous developments both nature and ourselves create for you.
Whether you wish to relax and drink in the views from your private hot-tub or dine on the banks of the Loch with a dreamy backdrop then Taymouth Marina awaits your arrival with a warm welcome.
In short, if you’re looking for the ultimate escapism, a little slice of heaven with a touch of magic that takes your breath away over and over again… we have all of that and more!
- Relax in our state of the art, Luxurious Apartments and Houseboats with stylish and contemporary interiors each with its own sensational view. Many come with their own private hot tub too so you can dip whenever the notion strikes.
- Why not dine with us at The Ferryman’s Inn – Gastro bar and diner. We offer everything from snacks and sharing platters to freshly-made pizza in our smoking hot Marana Forni pizza oven or a full la carte menu. This menu changes seasonally and is produced with the finest, freshest local ingredients and has a delectable drinks menu to match!
- Our award winning HotBox Spa boasts the largest hydrotherapy pool in Scotland alongside a Steam Room, our picturesque Jetty, the famous Loch Tay Slide, large cold water dunk buckets and a stunning scandal style relaxing outdoor terrace. Complimentary treats are also included and if you feel like it, we also have a bar for something with a little more sparkle.
- The Activities Centre team are gearing up for what’s sure to be a fabulous season. We offer stand up paddle boarding, kayaks, canoes and a huge water trampoline which always goes down a treat with our younger visitors. We also have Trail Biking and collaboration with Loch Tay Safaris, Nae Limits adventuring & The Rafting Company which you can view here.
- With over 40 berths and a beautiful new Marina to complement our existing offering, Taymouth Marina can accommodate sailing, sports and fishing boats of up to 20ft in length and a keel of up to 2m. Natural shelter from the nearby Munros makes this a highly secure marina.