Indulge your senses in our exquisite Outdoor Wellness Spa situated on the banks of Loch Tay
When you’re really in need of some serious rest and relaxation, nothing can replace the glorious sense of harnessing nature’s therapeutic properties in our Outdoor Wellness Spa situated in the Scottish Highlands. Here you can indulge in hydrotherapy and heat treatments that refresh and reenergise.
Taymouth Marina Outdoor Wellness Spa, situated on the banks of Loch Tay, has everything you will need to get reconnected with yourself and with nature.
Float your troubles away in our wood-fired Hydro Pool filled with fresh loch-sourced water, warm your limbs in our white aspen-lined HotBox sauna and relax in our beautiful steam room.
And for a natural boost, plunge directly into the loch from our purpose-built slide before indulging in an expertly-mixed cocktail, beer, artisan pizza or raclette served to you pool-side on the terrace.
We have introduced strict social distancing measures, deep cleaning and contactless payment processes to ensure the safety of our valued customers and that of our dedicated team
Residents of our holiday homes have exclusive private access to the Wellness Outdoor Spa for a session during their stay. To book your slot, or additional sessions please give us a call.
We also have a number of sessions available for day visitors. Booking is essential as we have limited spaces to comply with social distancing.
Keep your mind healthy and your body warm
What we’re doing to keep you safe
- Our spa area is sanitised thoroughly after each session.
- We have designed our outdoor space to comply with strict social distancing and reduced the number of people using the Outdoor Spa at any one time
- We sterilise all areas in between sessions with approved biochemicals.
- We have plenty of hand sanitisers available throughout the spa area which we encourage you to use frequently
- Our hospitality team wearing appropriate PPE will be on hand to take your orders however, we would appreciate you using our mobile app that is connected to our tills to order refreshments which will then be delivered to you on the terrace
We’re currently waiting for the Government to clarify when we can reopen the HotBox Spa, so we’re unable to take bookings at present. Our Watersports and Ferryman’s Inn are open and booking is essential as we will be adhering to strict social distancing protocols, thereby limiting numbers.
We have implemented strict social distancing measures so booking is essential.
Our session times are:
Morning: 9:00- 12:00 (Taymouth Marina guests only)
Midday : 13:00- 15:00
Afternoon : 17:00- 18:00
Twilight : 19:00-21:00