JOIN THE TEAM
Work With Us At Taymouth Marina
Are you looking for the next big thing? Well, you have found it!
There is so much happening at Taymouth Marina, especially as we enter a busy bustling summer season! We are vibrant, unique and focused on our future and that of our employees and guests.
We have an amazing Team at Taymouth and look forward to expanding on this with likeminded, hard working individuals. In turn we offer staff discount for family & friends, discounted food and free on-site parking with competitive rates of pay.
* Discounted accommodation for staff & family members
* Discounted food
* Use of our HotBox (by prior arrangement)
We are seeking a Resort Cleaner & Housekeeping Cleaners, individuals who have a real passion for cleaning and a keen eye for detail, who work well independently or as part of a Team.
Duties include responsibility for cleaning our Resort apartments, whilst delivering the very highest standard in both cleanliness and customer care.
Experience is not essential as full training will be given. All successful candidates will be answerable directly to the Head Housekeeper.
Assistant Bar & Restaurant Manager
We are looking to recruit an individual to join our friendly team who possesses strong F&B knowledge whilst possessing a passion for hospitality.
- Proven track record with hospitality sector, preferably in a similar role.
- Ability to assist in leading the training & development of staff, whist driving the department operations.
- Customer focused & positive “can do” attitude.
- Adaptable, organised and able to operate within a fast-paced environment.
- Fully compliant with Health & Safety Legislation
- Deputising in the Bar & Restaurant Manger’s absence, including:-
- Cellar management
- Health & Safety
- Opening & losing the department
- Ordering & stock taking
- Stock control
- Control of day-to-day Bar & Restaurant operations in the absence of the Bar & Restaurant Manager
Competitive annual salary with live-in available for competitive rental charge including utility bills.
We are looking for a Junior Prep / Commis Chef to work in our unique / rustic restaurant. The position includes working in front of customers at our pizza oven, along with our Kitchen Team.
Our Restaurant sits on the edge of Loch Tay with amazing scenery and breathtaking views.
In addition to our pizza offerings we have a varied menu for which our Head Chef will give full training including our take away & delivery service to the apartments we have onsite at our 5 star Resort.
The successful candidate will possess a genuine & positive interest in learning in a commercial kitchen. Applications via email with CV and covering letter.
All above with competitive hourly pay rates.
Applicant should apply with a covering letter, CV and 2 reference contacts.